Fitting new fogs and indicators

Hi, i have just received my new fogs and indicators, but dont want to mess up the removal and fitting of the new ones. Im still waiting for my Bentley Manual to arrive so i have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

h.i.d is the only way to go, ive gotto get some rims on my car soon, then my next mod is gonno be a bi xenon conversion (obviously with the headlights and indicators) a few pple have said its a waste of money, but ive been driving around in cars woth xenons for a couple of years now, and its like having ni lights at all now...

I had to take the grille and bumper off my vr to fit my crystal indicators and fogs. Theyre JOM ones which i bought at E38 and the fitting clips just bent when i tried to put them in so i had to take off the bumper and push the light in from the front while i pulled the clip from behind the bumper with a pair of pliers!! Loads of hastle and i couldnt believe how badly designed the fitments were as there was no way to possibly get them in in the normal way!! They do look good though. has anyone else had this problem with JOM fogs and indicators or am i just unlucky?