Quite annoying and I've had suggested to me it mite b the coil pack, but thought Id ask.

In first gear, she bogs down and loses all power. I have to rev to 1.5-2 and dump the clutch otherwise, it tries to stall and is generally poo. I can pull off in a low gear but only if I stamp on my accelerator. Not only does it do it n 1st but 2nd and 3rd aswell. Doesnt sound like its running rite either.Suggestions?

Quite annoying and I've had suggested to me it mite b the coil pack' date=' but thought Id ask.

In first gear, she bogs down and loses all power. I have to rev to 1.5-2 and dump the clutch otherwise, it tries to stall and is generally poo. I can pull off in a low gear but only if I stamp on my accelerator. Not only does it do it n 1st but 2nd and 3rd aswell. Doesnt sound like its running rite either.Suggestions?

[/quote']

i agree wiv ingham, could b many different fings like he said! must say is this gona b ur way of doin a poo time down the pod at the w/end & gettin away wiv it? hahaha... ;) only jokin, hope u get it sorted b4 the w/end!