Knock Knock VR6

Why is it that everyone gotta knock VR6! Talked to a chap today at a party. Started talking about cars. Next thing he is telling me V6 Vw are not fast not even theR32. So I say fair enough, depending on what you comparing to, as VW are not really Race spec by comparison to FQ400 etc.

Next thing he telling me his 1.8 Rover gonna kick my arse!

So I asked him what sort of Halucinogenic drugs he been taking!

Anyway, for the next little chat I have with him, before I kick his arse. Is there a Rover I should not pick on?

Reckons his is based on the ROver 200 Chassis, 1.8 Normally aspirated Petrol engine designed by Lotus and used in the Elise, and it got Orange front grille surround! He was very proud of that bit, reckons it some Limited edition thing!

I know it aint the fastest car in the world, but everyone has there place in the pecking order, why cant people respect that and shut the f*** up!!!!

thats the brm they aint to shabby about 160-170 bhp I THINK. so hell make you earn it but i dont it think hel kick your arse in any way shape or form giv it a bit of respect though

Thats the kiddie! Thats a lot of horses for a little pot!

There was me thinking only Honda like revving the nuts off their engines!

Yeah it was fairly exciting party! (e) I do like the look of some of the Rover 200 derivatives, almost got one, instead of the VR6! Could not find one with enough CC`s though! :)

Hey ho, next time its £50 to find out! :-*

I would drag his sorry arse up there to prove my point, but that would mean spending time with him! There is only one willy I like spending time with and thats a part of me!

They are pretty light I think, drove a 214SI, and it flew, for a little engine, handled quite well too.