I think all the muppets where out today. I had a number of near misses becasue people either didn't realise how fast i was accelerating or just didn't look before they changed lane. I ended up resignging myself to the fact I wasnt going to be making any kind of reasonable progress and just cruised home.

I think all the muppets where out today. I had a number of near misses becasue people either didn't realise how fast i was accelerating or just didn't look before they changed lane. I ended up resignging myself to the fact I wasnt going to be making any kind of reasonable progress and just cruised home.

I think its been like that all weekend starting on Friday, we had a few near misses on the way to Oxford, complete jockies on the road!

This was no near miss the tool tried to ram me off the road...repeatedly.

Tom

On the vehicle data check site.

Don't suppose it gives out home addresses etc by any chance?? :)

Unfortuantly not :@ as dellert said the crime rate would go through the roof,i dont drive i'm learning at the mo,but just being a passenger pisses me of the amount of things some fucking drivers get away with nothing would give me more pleasure then to go round there house,but i think by taking the law into your own hands sometimes can be the only option.

Not that i dont have faith in the law,it's just i think the police are to restricted in what they can do.