Women Only Insurance

dunno, women are such great drivers usually ;) especially the ones on the school run in a 4x4 that cant see over the steering wheel or park, cant think why they would have special insurance? i wonder if the segregation will extend to white/black/asian/chinese only policys or maybe even a dedicated policy for people with a "david peckham" hair cut? the world is a strange place!!

I read an article not so long back about this. The explanastion they gave was that men have more accidents, but at the same time travel far more miles than women on average. Women therefore travel less miles and have less accidents (fair enough), but if you compare miles travelled to accident occured ratio it turns out that women are not as greater drivers as they would wish men to believe, as their accident ratio is far higher (on average) than that of male drivers!!!!!! So it depend which way you wish to look at it, 'Men are better drivers than women' and vice versa!

But yes it is annoying that women get special treatment. I should try to see how much I could save, as I am a bloke but my (real) name is Jodi. I should just ring them up saying I have a real deep voice!!

They only like women who drive standrard boring cars I got a quote from diamond with the VR6 + Mods and the premium was through the roof!

They are not all they are cracked up to be

And I'm not even geting involved in the Men V Women drivers discussion lol

They only like women who drive standrard boring cars I got a quote from diamond with the VR6 + Mods and the premium was through the roof!

That'll be the key then. Put a £250+ excess on the policy and all those low speed fender benders women are so good at get paid in cash without bothering the insurance company.

TG

They are not all they are cracked up to be

And I'm not even geting involved in the Men V Women drivers discussion lol

Was going to say a similar thing... these companies aren't worth bothering with unless you drive something dull, Adrian Flux a third of the quote from Diamond and less excess (wont try Sheilas whatever purely 'cos of the advert!)

I know some awful female drivers and some equally poor male ones :-d The accidents tend to be worse with the boys tho ;)