[moved] I NO THERE A BIT LATE BUT HERES MY BUGJAM PICS!!

Some nice pics there m8.

Never been to BugJam but always here good things.

If the price was not so money grabbing I might give it a go......

When you look at £15 for 3 days at E38 including camping you realise how much money other places actually make. :-(

Same problem at Inters. All about the money.

Mark.

Some nice pics there m8.

Never been to BugJam but always here good things.

If the price was not so money grabbing I might give it a go......

When you look at £15 for 3 days at E38 including camping you realise how much money other places actually make. :-(

Same problem at Inters. All about the money.

Mark.

DUDE... yep its a mental weekend iv been going for about 6/7 years!! gates open friday morn at 9am and close 6pm sunday all for the price of £35inc camping and activerties,fair,jet car, 2 massive music tents, main stage with live stuff going on,loads of trad stalls, and a well relaxed chilled atmospher which ant bad in my eyes... oh and lotes of beer!!! :-p thinking e38 charge 15 which is good value to but if u think about it,its a field with show cars, trade stands and over used porter loos, not much to do apart from walk and look around.. im not dissing the show at all just think you get wat you pay for.. :)

• 5 months later...

bug jam amazing show the best in the year i think :D , great party ;) , plenty to do . 9.9 sec beatles are crazy to watch :D luvin em . really is worth doin to all of you that havent . thinkin of doin Big Bang this year see how it goes , anyone been to that? supposed to be like bug jam