Anyone ever seen a mulberry mk3 Gti before????????????

I Saw a very bizzare combination the other day! in a car park at a military show near Maidstone i saw what i first thought was a mulberry highline VR6, as i walked over to have a look... as you do, i saw it had balck arch trims and sills!! VR6 solitude alloys and a cloth interior!! now i was confused!! it was an R reg car badged GTI front and rear!! it was definately mulberry as mine was parked nearby, it may have been a last body shell job?? or a bitsa but it was very clean and looked after, guess it could be a thrown together at the factory job? just weird how it had the arch trims though as they were deleted around N reg i thought?

This may contain some opinions and comments that you may not agree with.

this will make you laugh PHM

I've been seeing this L/H drive German plate Golf Mullberry Cabriolet

with a beige soft top with a sunglassed blonde bird driving it every day for 4 months between Epping and Harlow.

And being me

I actually stalked her, I turned the car and followed her (h)

she stopped off at Tesco in Harlow.

I parked next to her, 'as you do' and to my astonishment

she said in a German accent, 'nice car' (I was in the TVR)

(she was a beauty)

we got talking 'as you do' her name was Ursula aged 30

working over here on contract for a haulage company and

is renting a flat while working while her boyfriend is

still in Germany. We Swapped business cards........ :-|

:o OH! Sorry the car yes :$ errrrr

It to was a GTI, I Told her that I hav never seen a GTI like hers before, she told me she ordered it from the factory like it.

Beige leather interior (h)

I see if I can get a pic of it later this week and Ursula ;)

Funny you mention this PHM, I went to Scotland last weekend. And I saw 2 MK3 golfs in car park went a bit closer look, and one was a Black highline and the other was Mulberry GTI with colour coded bumpers and side strips, cloth interiors and GTI badges front and back. This was the first gti I have seen in this colour.