Meets / shows /convoys ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Star street garage in ware, Hertfordshire. This is where oc member Bennyk works his magic! I recommend him and his paint skills highly

Hi den, I'm not too far up the rd from you. As yet I don't know of or have arranged any local meets but you'd be more than welcome to convoy up to stealth for the RR day on March 1st. There's startin

I think we have our fair share of Jeremy Kyle types in braintree!

Posted Images

Do you fancy vr6 rolling rd day at stealth on March 1st. There's 2 of us leaving braintree, heading to stansted and meeting another, then meeting some more at South mimms then toddington to meet even more and then onto stealth. Should be a good day out with vr6's a plenty.

Edited by Bealieboy

Any meets / shows local ? I'm in Essex

Went to a few last year and looking to attend some this year now that the car is ready :D (will be ready soon as paint dry)

Or any hang out meets / convoys Planned ? Be nice to meet the people we talk to on here :D

Tia :D

Sounds good to me :) and some nice mileage too :D

Hi, Im in Essex  sunny Romford and also looking to meet members. 

Is there any events or meets comming up in Essex?

Cheers, Den

Edited by VR6DEN

Hi den, I'm not too far up the rd from you. As yet I don't know of or have arranged any local meets but you'd be more than welcome to convoy up to stealth for the RR day on March 1st.

There's starting to be a few of us in the area now so could be an idea to organise a meet or something!

Quick question : my user name is redvr6_girl and im signed in as that tho it keeps showing "Kelly" and it's irritating me :/ can I change it on here ? If so how please thank you

You can change it Kel. If your using tapatalk log out of your vr6oc account.

Go to the web version via Google and onced logged in click on your name in the top right.

New menu will come up. Click "Display Name" and change it there. :-)

Do you fancy vr6 rolling rd day at stealth on March 1st. There's 2 of us leaving braintree, heading to stansted and meeting another, then meeting some more at South mimms then toddington to meet even more and then onto stealth. Should be a good day out with vr6's a plenty.

You're kidding right? I live 43 minute drive (according to google maps) away from Stealth Racing.

Kelly, are you using tapatalk? When I do it uses my proper name too so I binned it....

Yeah I am using tapatalk but it said my didplayname and name were both redvr6_girl

Changed it on iPad via Google and it's sorted it out now :)

It's not that I don't want my name on there , it's that I have some of these people in mk3oc on here and didn't want any confusion when talking to people :D