The standard speakers in my VR seriously suck! Though im not sure if the rattles all come frmo the speakers or just the door pods etc.... Thinking about replacing these myself mate, but like you im not exactly "plush" at the moment! lol

Guest Olly_K

i've got a set of infinity components up front. they sound wicked, 100 quid from halfrauds. in the back just a set of kenwood 3ways as i didnt want to take the old tweeter out. I would like to amp them up but i've been there and done all that "crack the rear window with all the bass" malarky. saying that though i wouldnt mind a little sub in the back just to compliment the music !

I'm still only running the standards with a 12"Kicker comp sub in the boot and sounds pretty good. Even my mate whose systems puts out 115db said it sounded good. Just cranked up the bass through the amp and keep it quite low through the head unit

check out this linkhttp://www.bassjunkies.com/index.php?cpage=product/browse_brand.php&area=shop&category_id=17&manufacturer_id=463&sub_category_id=70&aperture_id=904533445010554&mode= i have found that the ts-1748's are pretty good for an upgrade on standard fit combined with a half decent head unit and single sub-setup! there's more on the website if pioneer dont float your boat!

Guest VR6newbie

I was quite suprised when i heard the standard system in my VR6 although im not sure how it works but i think my car is kinda got all the extras so may betta in some than others(might b wrong)? but is till couldnt resist whipping out n puttin a alpine head unit, new CD changer and 12inch jbl sub in the back sounds gd

Got a set of 6.5" rainbow vandium comps and 2x12 alpine d series subs to put in mine along with alpine headunit and 12 disk changer and amps and sound deadening .......etc Just aint got the time at the moment!