Coilover ideas...........Heights,types etc.....

Hey guys I am in the market for some new Coilovers adn want some ideas and comments from you as I am doing it with a group buy in mind ;)

I was thinking of going for a quality set and as such phoned Big Boys Toys today for a price on KONI.

£859 ! ! And they will NOT do a group buy on them :@

Any other Ideas? Or other places for the Koni?

mark.

Claire (vdubgirl) on here can get Koni coilovers for £556 - at that price you don't need a group buy :-p I know 'cos I bought the first set (shiney chrome effect too!)

I've only fitted the rears so far but the quality seems excellent and they've massively improve the ride and handling without being too firm.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at my back ones (really must fit the fronts this weekend :-| ) they must be capable of more than a 65mm drop. I'd say mine was dropped about 40-50mm at the mo on 17's and mine are set in the middle of the tread so i reckon the backs are certainly capable of a 80-90mm drop - gotta be low enough for anyone surely! ;)

I am lowered 35mm at the moment but when I get my original front bumper put back on I want to go as low as is feasibly possible whilst still keeping the car drivable.

I was thinking around 60mm which seems to be the norm.....

Mark.