vr6 spoiler/splitter

Guest couzens

The plastic spoiler that goes underneath the front bumper, can anyone explain why I have one without the central indentations?? Mines completely smooth.

Anyone know the VAG part no for the indented one??

Simon

not sure but would guess its either after market 1 or its been fillered. If its same shape as normal vr6 1 i would think its gotta look a little nicer .mmm just thought do you mean the line down the middle where the 2 pieces join cos oe 1s are 2 peice im guessing yours is one piece .

Guest couzens

Actually sorry have just checked. It is a two piece spoiler which joins in the middle. However is completely smooth. When you say shallower on the sides do you mean the depth of it? yes it gets smaller the depth of it as it goes round the side of the bumper.

If it is standard Vr R-plate one, do I replace it for the 2 piece indented one in the centre or leave it? GPC do VR6 spoilers for £30.

i bought a set at inters that i dont think was on gpc stand i think they was laying on floor on side ov a stand and they fit perfectly .they had few sets there just in seethrough packaging .am i right in thinking the gpc stand was the one that stocked nearly all wheel caps lights plastic trims and was on right hand side as you walked in.

yes thought it was that stand i didnt get mine off ov that 1 there was another bloke there selling them too and im not sure if they are genuine cos i cant be bothered to pull em back off to check but as i said they are a perfect fit so i am chuffed any way really smartened up front end compared with old scuffed up 1s.