People's thoughts on this VR6

Looks ok from the pic, decent millage at least. id say it was a bit over priced id want leather/17s for that price. im not a huge red fan either

advise: some nice ones for sale on here thats where i got mine :)

try and get a P reg OBD2, as far under 100k as possible unless chains been done, check out all electrics and look out for rust

Cheers for that, i actually quite like the red but would have thought it could fade in colour. Just missed out on a corker of a black highline on ebay.

i will have a closer look at the ones for sale on here, like everyone i'm sure i'm looking for as low mileage as possible

I have offered him £2,250 when he last had it on ebay @ £3000. He declined it but now would like to talk about the offer i made him so i'm seriously tempted, but there just aren't any examples around that catch my eye. I would probably pay £4000 for a real nice one but where are they?

Pretty good price... I bought mine for £3400 with 69k on the clock less than a year ago so I would say the car in the ad is still a good bargain. Sounds good mate. Go have a look at it. Ring up the garage that serviced it previously to find out what their opinion of the car is and what may need doing in the near future. Full main dealer service history doesn't mean anything ...my local Caffyns is crap! If you do buy it get it serviced and looked by the likes of The Phirm or Stealth ...half the price of a main dealer but 10 times more experienced.