hi all today i been driving around no problems....till i decided to overtake a gaggle of cars bloking a lane and i had loadz of blue smoke(did rev quite high into the range).....overrun??????????? when i started driving normal it was ok

even after stopping at lights after this it was still smoking...have i broken something?.....i do get blue smoke at cold start not sure if its oil stems seals or charger putttin oil into the system??????

this is the first time this has happened

v1's pretty solid man, at 6 psi its not even bothered by nuthin. you could easily check the inlet for oil....if there is u know its charger...doubtful tho.

might wanna look in to stem seals or maybe its just running rich on the overrun and full throttle..normal tbh...

mine smokes when i floor it too (and our set up is pretty similar)

true might be the hot weather too...but it was blue smoke....and it carried on smokin while stood still at the lights.....i do have a straight thru system tho...not cat..... and my crank case breather is a long pipe just feed into the chassis leg.....

never fixed it just drove it around as it was smoked only when i gave it some but i had another engine that i had built so thats going in instead but i think its a head off job so u might aswell go stage 2 u can get it done for about 600-700 plus head gasket and fitting it back but if its not that bad dont worry about it mine was doing it for 2 yrs and charged didnt give me no probs

well my odo states now 39k.....but i do no it smoke from cold start when i drive off then its ok when warmed up....and my breather aint got a filter at the end of it its goes quite deep into the leg at mot time they think there is a fule like leak lol

hmm might just be the case as it dnt do that today. but i did notice summin else tho....driver side drive shaft bolts sere looses as feck.....ones fallen out.....they were done properly but for sum reason they keep gettin un done,....whats going on there

hmm think it is defo valve stems that are dodge will try and drive it as long as i can as when i do take the head of id rather go for a upgrade may just work out betta as i can then play around a lil more wot do you gus reckon?

my cc breather is fed into the k&n filter and it does put a bit of oil into the filter.this inturn puts a bit of oil into the main air tract via the maf.but i aint loosing oil?so do i need to be concerned?