[moved] new door handles playinng up

fitted some rear door handels to my front doors and they keep not opening. have to keep locking and unlocking by remote.

its just the drivers side could it be the C/L motor? iv took them off tried bending the rod. it acasionly did it before i fitted the handels now its alot worse.

i paid 7quid for mine from scrappy and got a spare set too for free. polo ones are meant to be better.

the reason i think it might be electrical is becuase the always work until i activate the CL

I was the one who was bidding on those handles I was going up to the maximum I wanted to pay as I only wanted the n/s one but it aint going to cost much more than that from VW so I stopped bidding

Why didn't you just put a minimum bid in as you would have got them a lot cheaper if you were the only bidder! You were basically outbidding yourself.

If all you can find is faded handles, you could always respray black, or colour code them. They'd probably be cheaper if they looked cr*p because they were faded, rather looking good condition. Just an idea!

Jon ;)

I was the one who was bidding on those handles I was going up to the maximum I wanted to pay as I only wanted the n/s one but it aint going to cost much more than that from VW so I stopped bidding

Why didn't you just put a minimum bid in as you would have got them a lot cheaper if you were the only bidder! You were basically outbidding yourself.

If all you can find is faded handles' date=' you could always respray black, or colour code them. They'd probably be cheaper if they looked cr*p because they were faded, rather looking good condition. Just an idea!

Jon ;)

[/quote']

GolfVR6012small.jpg

I was the second bidder on the handles as some one had bid before me so I was going up in small amounts to try get them cheap as I could but I reached my limit so I stopped bidding as getting carrried away has cost me alot in the past. I'm thinking of just hanging fire till winter when I won't be running my car and switching to Audi A3 handles if anyone knows of any problems with doing this let me know. Cheers