what you have to do is unbolt old backbox and remove depending on how long its been on this can be a mission itself anyways after that you fit your new backbox thenline up where you want the second exit you then need to work out where to put bracket to fit 2nd exit .once youve done all ov this all thats left to do is cut a chunk ov your bumper away where the second exit sits.hope this helps but still say its so much easier to chuck an exhaust fitter £20 and then watch them struggle with it.oh and i do do most ov my own repairs generally cos i dont trust garages.

is it a motex 1 mate if so they are real tight fit i found it easier to just go to exhaust place to get it fitted and took mine off within a week was not impressed.

Not sure of make (got off ebay!) - why weren't you impressed?

well the bracket that was supplied for 2nd exit wasnt strong eneough to keep 2nd exit in position properly and also where it was such a tight fit it just kept rumbling up on floor possibly where my car has had rear damage before but i believe its because main rear silencer is too big for where it needs go if you send me a picture i will let you know if it is same system.

I've bolts bracket to fual tank holder bolt - not took old silencer off yet so no idea how its going to go - luckily my G/f bro works at a tyre place so should be able to get any problems sorted!

I'll let you know how it goes!

Sorry got no dig cam at the moment!

lol isnt it, yes get the spare bracket replaced with summit stronger also i found it helped to spacer rear box mounts with washers so it not so tight to floor but as i said before it could just be where my car has had rear end damage.

i get wot your saying but i dont think thatyou will be able to do that cos ov where and how it bolts up if you got mate in tyre and exhaust place he should be able to fabricate something a lot better and stronger to do the job mate i found the best place to bolt it to was on the driver side rear chassis type bar would reccommend you get em to weld a new bracket on to the chassis there cos that bar that was supplied really is useless mate and if you use that i guarantee you will end up removing it and finding something to substitute it so best just getting whole new bar made.

• 2 weeks later...

Well an update! Got it exhaust fitted today (bell's in swindon) cost me £150 for a s/s straight thru pipe and all to be fitted (very well i might add) :)

Can't believe the difference - sounds lush!!!!! !amazed !amazed

Btw - your sig "TOKE EM AND SMOKE EM!" Doesn't it mean the same thing? Or have i got wrong end of stick?

lol i like to toke me smoke but when im racing other cars i like to smoke em ie thrash em its actually 2 different things i enjoy doing if you catch me drift.although it could also mean the same thing .i thought it was good sig cos it could be taken either way .he he he :)

I get you now!!! Nice one! :P

Cheers for selling the exhaust btw - its like a different car now! only downside is i'm using a hell of a lot more fuel cus i love the sound it makes when you put your foot down! !amazed ;):P