1/4 mile sprint----- advice please

Thanks i wasnt sure if they where any good or not as i didnt know what anyone else has got in there VR, yep i have left my standard box on aswell now....lol willl stick it back on when i get a full supersprint system on it and de-cat pipe.....and try the pod again with the ram-air on and standard box again see if theres a difference then.... ;-)

Sounds like you had a cracking time Paula' date=' well done on the times too, remind me not to race you anytime in the near future ;-)[/quote']

Yep ioved it with a capital L ...... :P

But dont think the clutch did smelt abit after....lmao but worth it all the same, i love a race me.....so if i see ya on the road watch out..... !amazed ........ :D

lol very consistent times there im suprised a crx won though bastard things sound like bikes

Yep bloody thing was quick tho i tell ya.....Grrrrr' date=' i gave it my best tho

oooo that looks like a laugh was the fes rwd and was the engine in the boot??

It was in the front and i tell ya did that thing go when it got going, i beat it off the make and for abit then it flew down there , have a video of me running against it just trying to get it to work here as a link...but it wont.... x)

i didnt say i was shamed did i being beaten.... B) i enjoyed it win lose or draw, that the whole point isnt it the fun .... 8o)

Nah cant send it as its stored on mates web space .... heres the direct web address you may have to type it in the address bar for it to work i think.....let me know if it works and what u think... ;-)

http://www.djrickduncan.co.uk/vids/paula.mpg

[ Edited Mon May 24 2004, 10:11PM ]