My VR has developed an annoying problem :( , was wondering if anyone has had similar probs or can offer any advice. Car is fine 99% of the time, but once the engine is warm and I have to stop at a junction or lights etc, the revs dip and the car stalls. Even if you catch the dip and try to give it some revs, it's like its decided to die. At present this is happening about once a day, the rest of the time car runs fine. Usual idle is just above 500rpm, when trying to start after stall it never starts first time although it does try to fire up. When it does start, idle has gone up to 800 - 1100rpm for about 20 secs before settling again at just more than 500. Any advice or experiences appreciated................Aboo

Can anyone offer any more guidance please. Problem is now becoming more frequent and even more annoying ~:( ! As well as above it now sometimes just increases in revs by itself when I'm stuck at a junction or lights. Revs increase to about 1200 before returning to just above 500rpm, it's also lumpy when the revs go up. Any advice appreciated, cheers, Kev.....

the isv comes off to the right of the throttle body as you look under bonnet from front it sits just under the black cover that your ht leads go along its a silver cylinder with 2 black air pipes coming off of it and a wire connector with 2 wires coming out of it this could be your problem but it could also be down to crap in throttle body so you might want to clean that out aswell.

Iknow you've got a good rep on here Kilo, can you offer me any advice on cleaning ISV and throttle body? I realise that there's probably a guide to doing it on here but my computer isn't bringing it up :( . Also I don't want people to think i'm a cheap-skate if guide is only available for members. Are memberships now available again? If so how? My computer says VR6OC is still not accepting new memberships :( . Cheers, Kev.............