Best Price for FK Konigsports - Group Buy NOW ACTIVE!!!

i realy want to get these' date=' anyone want some spax rsx? im missing another group but because of a lack of cash, bugger. spose ill just test drive one of your cars before i buy em, lol. [/quote']

Stick it on a credit card and worry about it later, go on, you know you want to ;):)

well i already owe £2400 on my credit card from the flywheel, gearbox, engine mounts, tyres and petrol for inters, lol. and some other stuff from a while back. so the credit is out of the equation. also i owe ma parents a couple of hundred as they finished paying a holiday off for me till i get payed, ill only get stick if i buy suspension, which i already have lol. anyway. good luck with the buy. :(

i didnt want to make a new post as this concerns the fk suspension, kind of. lol. just wondering where the kit is from and a contact number, as im after some fk, universal bump stops they have on their site. just thinking whoever supplies the coilovers would also be able to get these. thank for any help.

FK Koenigsports are top quality, I have my vr6 lowered about 70mm and still feels pretty comfortable, I can't recommend them highly enough (get some ARBs as well while your at it and you'll transform the car no end)