Petrol prices

Yeah, but look at this... In France you pay ....£2.97 per gallon, now hows that? they don't have a supply of oil like us, not only that but they blockade everything until happy, us? we just roll over and continue paying Doh!

This subject always p!sses me right off. We pay more for our petrol than just about anyone else... including the countries that we sell our own oil to!!! Its disgusting, yet another way our government rips us off and makes us one of the most highly taxed countires in the world.... nice.

and they know they've got us by the balls too, because everyone needs petrol, and will continue to pay the price as public transport will never be the same as a car, and we all enjoy the freedom that it brings us! on with the revolution i say!

What size tanks do the Golfs have? I gave up at £51.34 in the Corrado and there was another 10 litres to go. Scandalous.

Apparently Blair's chronies are in crisis meetings about it as they're worried about more protests like last time. British citizens used to take it on the chin but I think we're ripe to reek some anarchy now!!

I think this time round it's the oil cartels getting greedy again, rather than the government just slapping another increase on.

Either way, it whinces at the pump.

And speaking of petrol. I guess most of you use Optimax? Have any of you checked your plugs recently? I ask that because Vince rebuilt my head yesterday and flagged and issue with me. All 6 piston crowns, all 12 valves and all 6 plugs had a red coating on them. He thinks it's due to the additives Shell put in the Optimax. Anyone else seen this?

Cheers

Kev

Ive just been down to my local garage BP, put a tennner in of ultimate which was being sold at 89.9p alitre WTF my pissin needle hardly moved and the pump had adodgy nozzle which kept cutting out which makes it feel like i was being ripped off even more.. grrrrrrrr ~:( ~:(

There is quite a few rumours of a repeat of the protests where tankers blocked oil refineries and petrol depots etc...

Normally as soon as a rumour starts the action follows. Its a bit of a pain not being able to get any petrol, but my employer at the time was quite understanding ! :)