Toe angle out on back left wheel?

Ive just had a full alignment carried out and my vr is still pulling to the left. the before and after report shows that the toe was out on both nearside wheels. the front wheels are the only ones that can be adjusted. so before i decide that my rear axle is bent what else could be the problem? ive just had the stub axle replaced on that very wheel and that made no difference could it be that axle bush or something else. there also seems slight uneven tyre wear on the wheel too.

My car has always pulled slightly to the left.

I know several others that do also. Strangely all to the left :-)

The main thing that has been suggested to me is a bent rear axle as you have already said.

I will also wait and see what answers you get as they may well help me out also :-)

the rear beam can be adjusted for 4 wheel alignment!!! the only reason why people wont do it is its a pain in the arse and agro! usually it dont need doing if its within tolerance, but if its out a fair bit it just involves unbolting and moving it around, its not an exact science as there is no way to measure while you do it and it sometimes takes ages to get it set within the range which is -1 deg 20 mins on outer L rear and -1 deg 40 mins on left inner, and these figures are visa versa for right rear, it also has toe figure which is 0 deg 0.5 mins and 0 deg 0.15 mins, porbably dont mean much to you (or me to that matter) but thats main dealer tolerance settings for a vr6, mine is set at -1 deg 24 mins camber and 0 deg 12 mins toe on both sides and it travels in a perfect straight line!!! try a main dealer for your alignment its about £90 but its got to be worth it before attempting to change the whole rear axle!!!

my camber is within limits but my toe is out on both rear wheels. left being 0 deg 19 mins and right being 0 deg 17 mins. the right was within limits to start with but when the adjustments had been made to the front wheels the rear right toe was put out of limits.