Big Thanks to the Rac

Just wanted to big up the rac !amazed !amazed who helped me get to Ultimate Dubs and back when my baby decided to take a rest on the hard shoulder on the M42 130 miles from home ~:( ~:(

Am now a member and have the knowledge that should i ever need to rest my baby again they will do there upmost to help. All the guys i dealt with treated me and my vr with respect and safely got us home in one piece.

Thanks also to Simon Six Appeal for your patience on that weekend when i kept pesturing your mobile. !grr

So in short if you thinking about gettin some cover for your vr then why not get rac cover..

1141930935_3005_FT0_my_lift_home_.jpg

I signed up when my starter motor died on the way back from the london show last nov.....Pulled in at the services for a Pee and never got going again.

Been a member ever since and my G/friend has called them out a further 4 times since then....... Damn GTI you see, she does not have a VR :-)

I joined at the roadside was lucky as i was pushing the vr into a laybay rac van came round corner , stopped said hello and luckily he was a vw nut into his air cooled campers etc he had a quick look under the bonnet and said oh dear :(:(:( ...he was on a job half a mile down road and would come back when he was done . Half hour later he was back and hatching a plan, hour later we were being towed to Telford International. Went to show got my vr6oc t-shirt from Claire admired some vee dubs then waited for my membership to kick in before being towed home.. Ok the time spent waiting was a pain and sitting in a broken vr wasn't much fun in the snow but hey got home in the end in one piece. :D