how many vr6 lady owners

Thats Madge in her Avatar! I might have some from back at school though! Actually she may have some of me at school too so I'll keep my mouth shut! :o)

Simon.

That'd be very wise Si. I know where you live. Unfortunately chaps, not having premium membership bestowed on me, one cannot post pictures of ones self :P

And Katconkarni' date=' think we should have a group photo. Clare's got loads of cars, we can count her a few times. Think photo would be a laugh :D Gotta promote ladyowership.

[/quote']

Good idea ;)

My fleet is slowly shrinking now I think by the end of this year I'll be just down to my VR6 !shy

I'm sure there are more ladies who are in the club but they just dont post as much as the rest of us.

If we can get a few of us together we'll have a girlie VR6OC Show display and show these boys how its really done lol

i dont actually own the car it's my other half's car I'm just the passenger I'm taking lessons at the moment,so he's getting a bit worried.

do i still qualify 4 the group photo :(:D

Plus Claire and Seademon' date=' thats 4.

[/quote']

Im all woman - from Monday to Friday, I work my fingers to the bone :P

Probably the only woman on here with size 13 feet :D

perfect, i'm looking to set up a circus and i need a 'bearded woman with large feet' ;)

i dont actually own the car it's my other half's car I'm just the passenger I'm taking lessons at the moment' date='so he's getting a bit worried.

do i still qualify 4 the group photo :(:D

[/quote']

That depends - stick a pic up here & we'll let you know !lol

Plus Claire and Seademon' date=' thats 4.

[/quote']

Im all woman - from Monday to Friday, I work my fingers to the bone :P

Probably the only woman on here with size 13 feet :D

perfect, i'm looking to set up a circus and i need a 'bearded woman with large feet' ;)

Excellent! I could do with the extra income! ;)