Finnaly some new pics...

Had the car 5 months and finally got round to doing....

Bonnet repray, front wings (stone chips) roof repray(rust)

Tailgate respray (smooth badge+wiper)

Debadged Grill, VR6 splitter

Full s/s jetex oval system

picked u some CL side strips for a 5er so doing that next, if theres not too much rust under there, tempted to change the splitter to a abt one

abk1np.jpg

Image000.jpg

asidest.jpg

aside3npb.jpg

looks like i need a new camera

Looks very nice mate' date=' personally i like it with the arch trims, its a bone of contention i know but i like the contrasting trim on the ones that have it, and i like the look ofthe later ones without it too! if you get what i mean???.... whatever it still looks nice thats the main thing. :P

[/quote']

cheers,

only danger is it will look like a standard golf CL to the untrained eye wich is not what im going for. altho could be handy for detractin tea leaves and boyracers. but still i like the vr6 badges, iv kept the one on the back and just took GOLF off.

does anyone know is the golf CLs in windsors blue? i could put golf cl on the back :P

i know what you mean! dont suit every car, if i was doing serious body mods i would try and get the piece under the light cluster "stamped" so it had a raised effect (like the mk1 caddy had "volkswagen" on the tail gate) stamped in the panel itself with Golf VR6 in the original style script, it would be a tricky job as it would need to be cut out or a new piece put in, but i think the end result would look very good, bit different anyway.