yesterday, i was driving home and my front left tyre blew out - my 3 year old was in the back - lucky, i know!

when i got it off, the inside was well worn and there was a massive hole where it had been rubbing against the cup of the suspension!

the only solution open to me is to now replace the entire suspension - it had previously been lowered with (according to the guy i bought it off 14 months ago) bilstein struts and eibach springs but this has been giving me the harshest ride i've ever experienced IN MY LIFE. it sounds as if the front springs are bottoming out EVERYTIME i go over a minor bump on the road! when i drive over some bumps and manhole covers, it's almost as if i've just mounted a tiny kerb - the bang it makes is frightening!

anyway, i've decided on either the fk highsport or konigsport - but i'd like some advice on how much i should be prepared to pay for either of these kits - where is the cheapest place to buy?

i live in west london, near camberley - does anyone know of a place that will fit them for me too?

TIA people...

More details at this link:

http://www.eastsidevw.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2848

To save you the hassle of registering, you can e-mail him direct at stuart.cooper1@btconnect.com

The company is one of the best bodyshops in the north of Scotland, father and son operation. I know the son personally and can vouch for their integrity. Tell him I told you about it, and he'll sort you out.

Any half decent mechanic should be able to fit them, my mate did mine in his drive in around 2 hours in total.

Just sent stuart an email to see if the offer is still valid. Need to get me some Konigsports asap! And then some eibach ARB's. What bushes or bits do I need to buy to compliment these as it's a 170K car.

I can't stand another week on the current setup and i haven't even had the car a week...

Look in sig for how low it is!

Cheers.