Injectors and fuel cosumption

i've got a gas convertion on my other car (that i've just writen off) and its awesome, 40p a litre, and they do all different size tanks that pretty much fit anywhere on a vehicle, mainly underneath, the bloke who did my convertion works from home so he's a lot cheaper,

his e-mails burngas@hotmail.com if you fancy asking the question,

Can't find the site or person I got the information from but it is true, if you open the drivers door and put the key in the ignition and turn it on but don't start it and leave for 25/30 seconds it will reset and calibrate the throttle body,I don't know about OB1 but it works on my OB2.

Can't find the site or person I got the information from but it is true' date=' if you open the drivers door and put the key in the ignition and turn it on but don't start it and leave for 25/30 seconds it will reset and calibrate the throttle body,I don't know about OB1 but it works on my OB2.

[/quote']

i know im well aqainted with this procedure recently lol

• 3 weeks later...

if you have any leaks in the exhaust BETWEEN the ENGINE and CAT - this will most certainly affect running.

The reason is that, believe it or not, the leak will actually be letting air INTO the pipe which messes up the LAMBDA readings being sent to the ECU. If the ECU thinks it sees too much OXYGEN - it will ADD fuel.

Get your exhaust sealed peoperly and try again.

Jules