Thanks guy's.

Any of the HARDCORE dubbers out there will notice that it's a car from the old days.A guy called Rob built it back in 97 and ive had it for a year and a half now and i'm going to create something else with it.

Glad u's like it but think u's will be blown away once ive got it built to my spec.

Roll on next year !lol

WOOHOO!!!!

Soz for the correction here3 MrrBen but it's actually a corrado front end !lol

Dont worry my next incarnation WILL be awesome trust me.

Charger,better cage,new interior and re-spray are just some of my mix.

Will be posting progress pics and rundown report once it kicks off.

i remember that car - LCM 66!!!!!!!!!

i have pics of it from inters before it was painted green!!!!!!!!!!!

how sad is that ...

also was in pvw in green with polaris alloys i believe . . .

nice motor mate - keep us posted with the pics and i'll try and find the old ones and put them up for you . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent.Thanks alot for the pics.

I remember having the mag and reading about it back in the day but since then have obviosly lost the mag.

I even think i've seen the way it was before aswell!!!!

Mental that eh !amazed

Cheers again !lol

Oh and u couldnt do one more thing for me could u?

U couldnt post up the spec sheet on it could u?? B)

Hi there, just thought id reply and mention that my friend was the person that bought that vr6 from the guy down in England who modified it in 1997 and had it brought up here to Scotland, he owned it for i think 3-4 yrs before selling it on, was lovely then and still looks nice now.Any info on the car you may want just give me a bell on 07747680837 and i would be happy to put you onto my friend who owned it way back in the day,,, cheers Graeme.....

thanks massivez will do if i need any info cheers.

drewvr6 ure m8 wouldnt be from falkirk area would he??

i did have a guy's number that i used to contact for info and he told me he built the car so after i found out he was lying i never bothered contacting him again.

everything i know about the car is now thanks to Bedrock Veedubs.I visited them a few times and was on the phone alot aswell and they were by far the most helpfull and well knowledged people out there.

Cheers for the comments guy's.