How a vr6 should be tuned

Is his car 4 wheel drive? Surely a front wheel drive couldn't go round bends with that kind of power? I'm assuming he has the rare(ish) syncro version which is 4 wheel drive or has had a conversion done? Althgouh the advantage with the front wheel drive versions is that they are 1-200kgs lighter than the cars with 4 wheel drivetrains.

According to Storm Developments who know Carpi in person his 580bhp bi-turbo beast is actually running on stock internals!! Unbelievable. Basically all that has been done is to lower the compression ratio with a thicker metal head gasket. Obviously everything else 'around' the engine has been thoroughly upgraded. The VR lump is a tough old thing!

Nerih are you running a lower compression ratio metal gasket to handle your increase in power?

How do you reckon my car (which is totally stock) will handle say an 8:5:1 compression ratio head gasket... without a supercharger? I'm getting a charger in a few months but need my car to be at least drivable between now and then. !dodge