Jetex exhausts *pic added

i didnt want a way to loud or cheessy sounding one but i wanted a lower tone and on tick over. iv been told after a few weeks when its worn in it will be louder hope so, yea im on standard air box, probli geta pipercross one....

Il probably keep it , paid 300 fitted

pic added *@top

• 2 weeks later...

Pop along to your local custom made exhaust outlet and have them remove a silencer or two. That'll make a difference!

Just a note on induction kits - the noise depends on what you select. My BMC CDA is by far the quietest induction kit I've ever had on any car. When I first got my Vento, I fitted a Pipercross kit from my other car. That made an amazing sound - on wide open throttle the VR6 sounded like an American V8 muscle car. The CDA is muted in comparison. From what other people here have said, it must be louder than the standard setup, but I can't tell on mine!

Perhaps I should refit the standard airbox for a day just to see ... !lol

Like has been said before sod the exhaust listen to the beautiful induction noise the VR makes mmmmmmm...

Everything is pretty much exactly as i want it on my car BMC + supersprint system, quiet on idle and low load, bury yuor plate of meat in the carpet and there's no mistake you've got something out of the ordinary :D