Will a G60 supercharger fit a golf VR6?

Hi I've seen this advertised on Ebay (so taking what they say with a pinch of salt!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G60-G-60-Supercharger-brand-new-TOP_W0QQitemZ8013847451QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Will this fit my golf? Or will many hours of labour be required?

If it will fit my car what is the general quality of the G60 like? Does it last well?

Thanks

Matt

i would say that a G60 charger would take a lot of work to fit to a VR! your better off getting a custom charger fitted like many of the guys on here, just as good quality and you havent got to worry about butchering it to fit as it will be designed to fit the VR.

have a chat with ultimatetune i think theyre called, they post on here. i think they can supply and fit a charger for just over

The G Lader wouldn't flow enough for the VR anyway, not unless you run a 65mm or smaller pulley, and then it won't last 5 minutes.

Best to use a Vortech or Z engineering dedicated VR kit as they don't even run at 50% of their available boost, so will last for donkeys years and run very unstressed compared to the vulnerable G lader.