Your 1st car?

Black Uno Turbo was my first motor. 900 quid with 47k on the clock. 680 notes to insure tpft. It was only 8 years old, but had shabby bodywork. Got it lowered and i had my very own road kart. Immense fun, seriously nippy. Had an unfortunate meeting with Volvo (of all cars) who had pulled straoght out of a blind spot. Very sad day for me.

my first car was a w reg mk1 golf 1100N. It was mars red and had been made to look like a gti.

Had everything, interior,clocks, badges,9 spokes, everything except the "proper" engine.

i later found out the side stripes were on upside down.

Had that for 3 years and loved it except for when when the mot came round and it needed welding on the inner wings every time!

rotten.... :(

that car was wicked but slow.

my first car was a rotten nova 1.2 A reg in faded mars red given to me by my sister, got it to 110 downhill on the m1 tho then it started shaking !amazed . i sold it to a garage in watford, 2 weeks later i got a call from the police asking if i still owned it, it had been used in a number of armed robery's in hertfordshire!

then i bought a mk2 8v gti in gun metal grey with 240,000 on the clock for a painting i did,it ate oil but went like shit off a shoval.proberbly more fun to drive than the highline i have now, it eventually went to the scrapyard with 262,000 on the orriginal engine!