Experience with ultimate-tune.com?

welcome to the site... these syncros are getting common as muck, that must be 5 of us now!!

I'm not sure if they have them in stock now but the one nerih bought took a long time to arrive and there were some question marks over the claimed power figures although that may just have been down to that particular car... but Nerih is the guy to talk to as he has dealt with them and seems happy with the service

If you join up as a premium member on here then they offer a discount

• 3 weeks later...

Well thats a lie now isnt it?

When i asked for updates 5weeks ago you said the charger would be shipped next week.

I orderd from you October 2 and you still havent transferd nor money or the order to C2..

Also wondering why you dont reply my mails now that you got my money..?

You said you would get this rushed because youre bank had made some mistake, but how long can it possible take to send over some money and an order?

To all VR6 owners on this Forum,

I wanted to take a moment to provide some information in regards to Ultimatetune. This is motivated by several customers contacting me directly in regards to orders that they have placed with Robert and Ultimatetune. In trying to contact Ultimatetune in regards to customer's concerns, we have not recieved any correspondence in several weeks.

I am personally trying to get some answers to quesitons, and as soon as I am successful, I will repost an update here.

As of right now, Ultimatetune is NO LONGER an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products, and in doing so, I would suggest NO FURTHER PURCHASES until this situation is corrected.

Chris Collier

C2Motorsports

I am sorry to have brought this to the public forums, but the fact that Ultimatetune owes C2Motorsprots money, as it also appears owes VR6OC club members products and is no longer returning phone calls or emails, compels me to come to your group.

looks like i might of had alucky one here i nearly ordered a kit for my 4motion last month had second thoughts decided to wait till sfter xmas sure glad i did now. Hope no one gets ripped one this. May be mods should put a link to this thred on the home page to make sure all members see it or even pm all the members just my 2p worth

tbh, ive known him for a while, met him loads of time and spent a few days with him during my install, he is a decent guy, so there must be a good reason for this...trustworthy guy, no doubt about it, you have my word through experience, but im not sure whats going on...will find out soon enough!

To One and all,

No contact in several weeks chris? bending of the truth here! We have advised you that the bank have made the payment to you and it has gone astray, we have been onto out bank daily to confirm where the transfer has gone. NOT OUR FAULT. We are trying our upmost to get this resolved asap.

So try and understand that it is our bank error. not ours. Also our land line is down until ntl come out and repaire on friday. YET AGAIN NOT OUR FAULT.