Golf VR6 suspension options ... which are good makes and which are to be avoided!?

Do H&R springs provide a softer ride than Eibach springs? As far as I know they both provide a 30mm drop. I didn't realise this drop increases over time... will it really increase by a further 5mm over a year or two?

I was assuming I'd have to give coilovers a miss due to the price. I can afford them at a stretch but want to save money for a house at the same time!! usual story.

Anyway I may well stick with Koni shocks as so far everyone says they are the ones to go for... so it's now either eibach springs or H&R springs. How are they both different? Ideally I want minimum wallowing and extremely stable cornering without the ride being too much harder than standard. Are H&R springs the ones to go for... are Eibachs equally as good but offer a slightly harder ride?

if your keeping the original 15" bbs alloys then you will notice much lower sitting position of the car lowered by 30mm - without it being over the top and having to watch for sleeping policemen etc ..... i'll send you a pic if you want ... depends what you're after at the end of the day

Hi did you have a pic you could email me please? Would give me an idea how it will look afterwards. Thanks for all your help guys.