Excitement in my street!!

I heard some woman shouting out my window so i looked out fearing for the safety of my car, to my relief there was a woman shouting at 2 police who had got out of their car and were holding a guy down, he was telling her to get back inside but she was saying she was gonna set her 'staffie' onto the police LOL. The next thing i know 6, yes 6!!!! more patrol cars come screeching around the corner of my street, that's 7 cars for one restrained guy and a hysterical woman :) all good fun to watch :) :) The original police threw an eppie when all these cars arrived, he was saying he just called a code 6 or something and they shouldn't have sent so many cars :D

here is a pic i got...

excitement6es.jpg

you can see 5 of the cars there, one is behind the bay window of the other house and the other is behind me

I was thinking about shouting at the police to CS gas the woman as her shouting was irritating me, but that could have put my car at risk of abuse from her at a later date so i didn't, you know what those type of people are like ;)

You would at least think that i'd get more entertainment for my tax money and they'd start spraying CS gas all over the shop and clubbing them with batons,

A+ for the size and speed of response

D- for the lack of aggression, violence, use of weapons and the entertainment this brings

oh well, gotta love the Devon and Cornwall constabulary !lol

They probably saw you with the camera, thats why they did'nt batter the pair of them! As for the lack of entertainment you should ask for some sort of discount on your council tax There is no better time to use cs gas when theres a screaming woman about! ha ha

sounds like our next doors..what a bitch, screaming bawling slamming doors all times of day and night, threats to kill ect,( her kids were around to here this,

unfortunatley she pissed us off once too often and we got the video cam out twice within 2 weeks (on her not us!)

after this all sorts of 'agencys' wanted to see the vid........

she's moving on sunday !lol

હાહા િ લોવે યોà«àª° ગરાદિનગ મ૮, à«à«àª¨àª¨àª¯! ચોપસ ારે ાલઅાયસ ગોોદ à«à«‹àª° ા ા લાà«àª—હત.

હાહા િ લોવે યોà«àª° ગરાદિનગ મ૮' date=' à«à«àª¨àª¨àª¯! ચોપસ ારે ાલઅાયસ ગોોદ à«à«‹àª° ા ા લાà«àª—હત.

[/quote']

pardon ?

હાહા િ લોવે યોà«àª° ગરાદિનગ મ૮, à«à«àª¨àª¨àª¯! ચોપસ ારે ાલઅાયસ ગોોદ à«à«‹àª° ા ા લાà«àª—હત.

what?

હાહા િ લોવે યોà«àª° ગરાદિનગ મ૮' date=' à«à«àª¨àª¨àª¯! ચોપસ ારે ાલઅાયસ ગોોદ à«à«‹àª° ા ા લાà«àª—હત.[/quote']

pardon ?

what?

What they said :)