problem with the front end

drivers front seems to be about half an inch away from the arch, as where the passenger front wheel is about an inch. Why is this? Could the subframe[if it has one] been knocked out of place? Is it easy to fix? Get it on a jig and see? The thing is the car all alligns up so according to that the car is all ok but it just dont look ok.

does it give problems with ya wheels?? looked at the print out from the machine of wheel allignmentness, an it tells me that the "thrust" of the car is 0.02degrees so more or less smack on forwards. Camber, tracking and allignment of the rear is spoton. The front toe is slighty different but well within tolerances, the camber is -0.52degrees for the left(passenger)wheel and drivers is 0.03degrees 2 over the max limit. But was told its nothing to worry about. So there is a fair difference between the two wheels 0.5degrees :) so it could be that ?

yeah, ive adjusted mine myself, its on the actual front strut itself, 2 bolts eaither side. but its the fact that i have adjusted it to the maximum it will go, and the camber is still out, so im gonna replace the wishbones as i think i may have bent one.