I recently purchased a set of kerscher wheels from dubmeister. (well by recently, i mean a month ago!)

At first i was told a 7 - 10 day delivery. Fair enough, they've got to come from Germany.

Then it turned into 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 21 days, a month.

And then YAY, i recieved them today.

With the wrong adaptor kit, 4 x 100 instead of 5 x 100 for the corrado. (sigh)

And now i've gotta wait another 5 - 7 days for the correct kit to come from germany, again.

Now the bloke there is a nice bloke, but that doesn't make up for the way i'm getting treated.

To be fair, he has sorted me out a free set of plates, but that was when the original order was placed.

Just thought i'd inform you.

no, i got the plates about two weeks late. I have the wheels, got them about a month late.

But i still waiting on the 5 x 100 adaptors to arrive so i can fit the bastard things!

Every day i have to look at them, grr! And the adaptors are now an extra week late.

The original order was Aug 28. So does anyone wanna start a sweepstake on the amount of days late they'll be?!

Gav you just have to keep pestering him and pestering him. I did a group buy with them with there number plates as the bloke only live about 20 mins away from me. He basically runs the business from his terrace house and garage out the back!

Paul is a really nice guy but business wise they wouldnt be able to organise a piss up in a brewery!!!