Before i go fitting my new ARB`s, what have you lot out there (runnung uprated arb`s) done about link rods connecting the arb to the wishbone?

Have you gone standard or modified?

What was the effect??

Cheers chaps (& chappesses) 8o)

this is one of the reasons that if i ever get round to getting arb's then i'd go for neuspeed..as they come with uprated links.

i've managed to snap two o.e. ones with a standard arb, so add in the stiffer eibach arb (which would in turn put more force through the link) and i think i'd be spending as much on arb links as i do on fuel!

Ta!!

OE it is then..

I couldnt justify the price differenc you have to pay for neuspeed compared to Eiback.

I run Eiback on my mk2 for the last 8 years with no probs.

A friend runs neuspeed, didn`t like the way it drove. Much too twitchy and unsetling for a road car, always glad to get back into mine. :D

Track maybe a different mater, but he`s to chicken to do it, so a waist of money really (for him) B) (cough)

ACF..... how the hell did you manage to brake TWO links??

I have only ever seen 1 broke' date=' and the car had done 200k! &| [/quote']

well, i drive pretty hard! lol!

i'm paranoid that one'll let go when i go to the 'ring in august! (gotta get the car fixed, or get a new one before then mind)

gotta be done...i decided i had to this year as am worried that they'll put speed limits on it sooner rather than later, and didn't want to miss out.

have been studying vids and playing on grand prix legends for 6 months now, and only know upto the karrusel well! lol!

gotta test whatever car i'm takin to distruction at donnington first tho.