hello again people, after 3 weeks now i haven't been able to get my mk2 vr6 running again.

i have got no spark and no fuel. i have got power to the fuel pump and the coilpack.

i have changed the following parts: coilpack, hall sender, crank sender and ecu. and still nothing.

im lost now and haven't got a clue what to do next, so i guess it is time to get someone who knows what they are doing. Does anyone know of someone in the cambridge area who would be able to help? cash in hand :D

thanks

yes the dash lights come on. im running the 2.9 corrado engine. i got the coil pack and crank sensor off a mk3 golf 2.8 lhd acident damaged. would that make any difference?

i will check the vaccum pipe to the ecu.

the earth is ok

cheers lee

it might make a difference as i think? ecu`s are programmed to the ignition side, best to get it all checked by someone who can do a bit of fault finding for you, if you have power and fuel the fault cant be too great, it sounds immobilised to me though as they would be two points that it would cut off, its just gonna be something really annoying when it gets found!! good luck