fleety

Vw corrado vr6 steering wheel

So I'm missing the original steering wheel off my vw corrado vr6 Yr 1995 and have looked at purchasing one but I have found a couple of variations, which is the correct period steering wheel?? Screenshot_20200425_133737.jpegScreenshot_20200425_133801.jpeg

That would be the first one.
Yes thanks
So I've sourced and paid for one online and now the seller won't reply to phone calls or emails, DAMP!!!

Omg really. Where did you try and buy it from.
Can't say atm as I will be contacting my bank next week, maybe the business is closed due to the health scare but they have still taken my money and the steering wheel is still up for sale

Oh that just sucks, sorry to hear let’s hope you get it sorted soon.
So after getting PayPal involved guess which one I originally ordered and which I have received Screenshot_20200514_181459.jpegIMG_20200514_175030.jpeg

Sweet, like

I started mine up the other day ready for some nice drives, but I didn’t tax yet due to lockdown and only three days to go now.

Sweet, like

I started mine up the other day ready for some nice drives, but I didn’t tax yet due to lockdown and only three days to go now.
So after one hour three minutes on hold I finally got speaking to a real live person on PayPal and they agreed that my claim for the steering wheel was valid and I received the refund

So after one hour three minutes on hold I finally got speaking to a real live person on PayPal and they agreed that my claim for the steering wheel was valid and I received the refund

Awesome news