Hi guys , First post in a year because I’ve been too busy enjoying my VR6! But I’ve decided to sell my supercharger and finally go the turbo route, something I’ve been wanting to do since I had it rebuilt last year, I was hoping to get some advice on what turbo setup I’d need to hit around 500-600hp mark to suit the build I’ve got. specs are as follows;

9:1 compression

Schimmel 263’s

Forged Bottom end

ARP all round

V5 gearbox

Stock vr6 clutch (replacing)

I’ve been using the stock mk2 ecu but in the process of ordering an emu black.

Any help would would be greatly appreciated,

Brannon

5 hours ago, Brannonc4 said:

Hi guys , First post in a year because I’ve been too busy enjoying my VR6! But I’ve decided to sell my supercharger and finally go the turbo route, something I’ve been wanting to do since I had it rebuilt last year, I was hoping to get some advice on what turbo setup I’d need to hit around 500-600hp mark to suit the build I’ve got. specs are as follows;

9:1 compression

Schimmel 263’s

Forged Bottom end

ARP all round

V5 gearbox

Stock vr6 clutch (replacing)

I’ve been using the stock mk2 ecu but in the process of ordering an emu black.

Any help would would be greatly appreciated,

Brannon

Nice to see you've still got it as its a nice looking car without a doubt, I remember watching bidding ending on this on Ebay I think if memory serves me correct just after you'd bought it. :ph34r:

Good luck with the turbo build, look forward to seeing some pictures...;)

21 hours ago, Brannonc4 said:

Yes I do remember you saying! I’m looking at selling the cream interior and having two recaro pole positions and a white half cage at the back emoji51.pngemoji51.png, don’t I’ll be posting a lot more once I have the turbo emoji1360.png

The interior change sounds good, especially with the addition of a half cage in the back.

Got a show cage off VR6CABBS (polished alloy) to go in the Wife's Mulberry VR6 just as soon as it comes back from the paint shop ready for the shows... :ph34r:

• 1 month later...