[SOLD] US FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS FOR SALE

As per the title and reluctantly are my bumper's for sale.

I've decided to sell these in order to fund other mods planned to my car.

These came from a Mexican/US spec car and have been painted in LC9Z. (Black Pearl)

The bumpers are in a very good condition. Only the rear bumper has been fitted to my car which will be removed this week.

Front bumper comes with lower grills, US spoiler and clear indicators. I also have the orange side markers too. I don't have any spotlight as i was going to run air ducts.

Rear bumper is complete.

No damage to these at all.

I want £500 for the pair. They owe me a hell of a lot more to be honest so the price is what it is. No offers.

I also have a US tailgate and Votex rear spoiler which i will be listing shortly.

Drop me a message if your interested. Thanks.  

IMG_3247.PNG

IMG_3248.PNG

IMG_3249.PNG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

Edited by VR6CABBS
1 hour ago, VR6CABBS said:

As per the title and reluctantly are my bumper's for sale.

I've decided to sell these in order to fund other mods planned to my car.

These came from a Mexican/US spec car and have been painted in LC9Z. (Black Pearl)

The bumpers are in a very good condition. Only the rear bumper has been fitted to my car which will be removed this week.

Front bumper comes with lower grills, US spoiler and clear indicators. I don't have any spotlight as i was going to run air ducts.

Rear bumper is complete.

No damage to these at all.

I want £500 for the pair. They owe me a hell of a lot more to be honest so the price is what it is. No offers.

I also have a US tailgate and Votex rear spoiler which i will be listing shortly.

Drop me a message if your interested. Thanks.  

IMG_3247.PNG

IMG_3248.PNG

IMG_3249.PNG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

Don't suppose you have the running lights for the front bumper as well do you? Or even just the covers? I know its a big ask..:rolleyes:  Cheers.

4 minutes ago, VR6 Supercharged said:

Don't suppose you have the running lights for the front bumper as well do you? Or even just the covers? I know its a big ask..:rolleyes:  Cheers.

You mean the fogs mate? If you do i didn't buy any as i was going to run the vented scoops i have in my euro bumpers.

May know someone who has some though.

Ps. Do you mean the orange side markers? If so yes..... haha

Thanks 

Edited by VR6CABBS
Just now, VR6CABBS said:

You mean the fogs mate? If you do i didn't buy any as i was going to run the vented scoops i have in my euro bumpers.

May know someone who has some though.

Thanks 

No not the fogs, I mean the side lights as it were for the front bumper, orange running lights at the side. Or just the covers will do if you have them.:D