Didnt know where to post this, but styling seems fine. can anyone tell me what paint i have? lol. sounds daft but i cant find the code anywhere, i think the guy who i baught the car off has had a pearlescent put over the original blue, as it goes green, purple, black in different light, im unsure tho. let me know if u recognise it. i can post more pics if need be.

vr3.jpg

vr4.jpg

vr14.jpg

its difficult to tell without seeing it in the flesh so to speak! it could be windsor blue as mine goes a pupley green in the sunlight from different angles! my paint code is ln5y, and you should find it inside the boot, on the back panel under the striker pin for the boot lock. or on that panel somewhere !

i dont have the service book, and the code sticker isnt on the car, ive looked in the boot/boot lid, door shuts. under bonnet. everywhere. i guess ill have to go remove my panels/door cards to see if its deeper in the body lol. oh, and i knew it would be a long shot to guess from a pic, but dont think anyones located near me, ill see yas at some shows soon though. yey.

• 3 weeks later...
its difficult to tell without seeing it in the flesh so to speak! it could be windsor blue as mine goes a pupley green in the sunlight from different angles! my paint code is ln5y' date=' and you should find it inside the boot, on the back panel under the striker pin for the boot lock. or on that panel somewhere ![/quote']

just to confirm - there should be a sticker on the inside of the boot on the vertical portion, just down from the latch - sort of where the boot lining meets the back.

its a good way to see if the car has been rear-ended - as if this sticker is not there, then that panal has prob been replaced after an accident....!

Jules

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha, i found my sticker rolled up under the carpet while cleaning for inters. my paint code is LA9V - Brilliant Black Metallic. even though the car is blue and green also in different light. ??? thanks for all your help anyway. now im off to order some to paint some stuff. lol