[poll] To sell or not???

That is the question that is eating me up atm i cant afford to run the car until iv sold my house then i will be fine even have a bit extra to throw at the car if i sell it i doubt il ever have enough cash to buy another if i keep it il get slated by pretty much every1 and more importantly i let 2 guys down who r interested in buying it since iv sold the schrick the car is tottaly different oddly its DEFFO faster over 4k rpm (as a modded scooby who tried and failed to dissapear found out hehe) iv fallen in love with it all over again ive seen i nice enough audi a4 tdi for sale but the longer i keep the car the harder its getting to sell it HELP!!!!

Sell the car keep every one happy then once your sorted buy another VR6 ;) Theres always plenty out there! and TBH you'll probably find one with a Shrick on it so then you wont have to feel guilty about selling yours ;)

Hope that helps

i had to sell my first VR a few years ago cos money was tight- top be honest i kinda rushed into it and once it was gone i was gutted! every time i saw one i felt even more gutted as i remebered mine. If you can manage - keep it cos by the sound of it yours is a good un with fairly low mileage too. Although as the guys have said it is only a car and not worth worry if its too much for you...

if money is the issue then sell it as its better to have the cash than get into debt over a car. if you can afford to hang onto it until your house sells than do that instead as you will still have a very decent car the other side of things!