How much would you pay?

Hi. Just after advice as im not clued up on the vr6s and what they are worth. The car in question in a mk3 vr6 highline in mulberry 5door, 130000 miles, eveything works inside/ aircon and the heated seats. Got minor surface rust but been told there is no rust under the arches or sills. One wing is the worst but its all surface and not rotten? What do you guys think? Worst case what would you pay? Thanks

Il get some pics up. The guy seems genuine..but they all do..hes done everything ive asked like sending videos of the car on COLD start up, videos of the inside and a full walk around of the car. Its got abit of rust on all wings and arches but nothing like ive seen, it still needs attention sooner than later. Its got 11 months MOT...the drivers side window doesnt work, suppose it a motor or something. Its standard but has got some horrid wheels on it but its personal preferance. Inside isnt too bad, with wear on the drivers bolster..

The rear floor pan and bungs are they in the boot obviously? Or the rear foorwells? Ye i just want one cheap and cheerfull with ok body work and a decent engine, then i can make it my own then. There a couple ive got my eye on but 2 are miles away and one without mot but looks very tidy in dragon green..if i post links up of them all then i can get your opinion on which would be best?

This one sounds fairly genuine?

Ye ive been speaking to him on facebook on the vr6oc page..its the rust that comcerns me..its not at a bad price but if i can get it cheaper an sort the it out and get a new skirt then its all good. The wheels need changing though. Not sure how much they are worth?

This one looks the nuts but apparently isn't? My friend has seen this one fairly close up and says it's not too clever!

Ah right. Thanks for that..il swerve that then. The interior is nice, ive messaged him and hes not replied and on ebay hes only give me very little info when ive asked for it..so sounds like it is abit rough and he doesnt want to say

This ones an interesting colour, not sure about the actual condition of it though

Ye its a marmite colour, not keen on it myself, would need putting back to origional colour which going by the struts was silver..but that got surface rust....i think if you want a very clean one then they are expensive regardless of milage. Il keep my options open as ive got an inport subaru sti as my toy and this would be a daily what i can just get in and drive