Keep ? Or Sell ?

This really has been on my mind for quite some time now.

Basically I am unsure if I should keep my VR or look into putting it up for sale.

My main reason is the fact that it sits in my garage for 99% of it's life. I just never get the chance to use it these days. Due to my job and working Saturdays it seems I am never really able to make it to shows anymore. Anything that comes up on a Sunday so far seems to be plagued by poor weather.

Due to the extent of the mods, it's not a car that I can simply drive around to most places, I can't leave it anywhere or park it up in town for fear of it being knocked, bashed etc...

When I do finally get the chance to drive it, which has been 3 times so far this year I love it and enjoy it, but even those occasions have only been for an hour or so each time, simply just to "Drive it"

Can I really justify insurance,Tax and MOT each year for something that see's the light of day for a matter of hours a year ? Putting the cost of it aside, it's a waste of car which is the bigger shame !

Really not to sure.... I think £7.5 would be what I would be after. That would not include the wheels though.

I'm just so unsure what to do. Even though I don't use it, it would be hard to let go. But then if it's not used...... What is the point in having it ?

Why not sell it Mark and get another VR6 that inst a full on show car? 

That way, you can actually drive it more without fear of it getting knocked, its more practical and of course all VR6's are welcome at all our events (sorry nothing we can do about the weather though!) 

You can pick up nice high-lines for a reasonable amount these days and still look stunning with minor mods and 100x more practical than a full on show car.

My Corrado is practically done and now drive it most days when its not raining - I also have my boring daily (punto) and its always a pleasure jumping back into the Corrado.

In my opinion a VR6 is a drivers car, and easily to get sucked into heavily modifying a car but at the risk of loosing practicality and the enjoyment of being able to drive a VR6 how it should be driven :)

Pete