What's people's thought on the above? I've been looking around and they are all über expensive!! I'm rebuilding from the ground up and thinking about the idea but then when I've explored the cost it seems far too much cost to be effective!

Let me know anyone's thoughts who have done it or thinking the same as myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought exactly the same as you, very expensive and certainly for things you can't see. Thought long and hard about it, but after getting seriously p**sed off with bangs, clangs and crashes on the suspension driving on our sh*t British roads I thought it was time something was done. I did think for a very short while (about 3 seconds) about writing to my local council to ask them to fix the roads as after all I pay £230 a year road TAX.........:angry:  Anyhoo, went a head and got front an rear poly bushed, and if truth be known the difference is outstanding, nice smooth ride with no clangs, bangs etc. So albeit there not worth the money, they are worth the money. If you get my drift. Hope this helps.... ;) 

As above, I was dubious about that amount of money on some pretty coloured poly/rubber under my car that I wont even see.. 

Now I wont be without them. Make a huge difference and give the old VRs a new car feel with tightness on the road. 

Same with engine mounts, vibratech ones compared to standard is just ridiculous.. but all worth it for a keeper car..