Best turbo for 24v vr6

Quite a low hp goal compared with most requests I get, 450's usually the norm! GT35R is always the most popular but maybe a bit too big although boost can dictate spool as well as tune. The GT3071RWG would be one but is a bit small for the VR6 and the 3076's are an option too but similar to the 35r in terms of spool. 

Main thing is turbine, T3 is what you want with low boost set up, 0.63 has good spool but a bit wheezy up top for a VR, 0.82 better but again 3076/3582 similar and a bit more laggier than 0.63, prob 2-300rpm's if that at low boost.

Save a GT3076RWG I would look at the EFR7670, turbine/spool still similar though tbh. Any of those get some quotes and I will see if I can beat them f you want?

I have been pricing up a budget kit in recent weeks for people but on well proven turbo's and these seem pretty good in other circles. Similar spec to the GT30 but 0.73ar so should be better spool; deal for a torque monster!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kinugawa-Billet-Turbocharger-4-Cover-TD06SL2-25G-w-T3-10cm-V-Band-Hsg-500HP-/121350644791?hash=item1c410fe437:g:W3sAAOSwoydWoD1i

Those are your best options really!

19 hours ago, mattvr6 said:

What's ur opinion on holset turbos?? Do u have ur own company??

Holset are very durable, only problem is that the turbine sides are very large due to being commercial/truck based turbines for large displacement engines, compressor racing on ebay seem to mod a few for petrol/aftermarket use though here in the UK but that is what you need to look out for.

Yes I have my own company although i'm quite ill at the moment so off work for months and am working from home but I have suppliers from around the World if you want to get a quote and see what I can do for a turbo and many other parts - mainly for UK though as US a lot cheaper due to import duties added and so on.

Fair few enthusiasts I have dealt with but have never been one for doing much over the net, word of mouth seems better but that is likely to change soon being house-bound - offers there though, plus check the Group Buy threads as they are still an option if we get the numbers up and can give as much info as people desire if need be about anything!