Jbs vvt attack remap

My mate spent a year looking at turbo conversions for his mk4 r32 and ended up going for a an hgp conversion as he had a mate who got a jbs conversion and had nothing but problems with it and I think (I may be wrong) a lot of it was to do with the mapping

They might of sorted all of that out by now as this was a few years ago now

Edited by daveyboy

I've looked through Custom Code tunes before and they look alright but not looked at these particular ones.

250hp on the rolling road as advertised either suggests to me a newer FSI model or an already tweaked mk4 R32. A remap would yield 10-15hp or so on either, add a change in the dynamics of the air i.e. filter/zorst, good fuel octane etc and it'll come to the figures I would think - only a few bhp would be gained with tweaking the vvt.

Many tuners will use R-Tech's files and as he's in your area?

http://r-techperformance.co.uk/

Yea r tech are near me I rang them when I had a 20vt but found who I spoke to unhelpful and an cba attitude which put me off jbs r about the same distance away plus every review says the guys r helpful, I'm planning on having the restrictive cantre piece of exhaust removed and panel filter I always run it on v power or momentum 99

Yea r tech are near me I rang them when I had a 20vt but found who I spoke to unhelpful and an cba attitude which put me off jbs r about the same distance away plus every review says the guys r helpful, I'm planning on having the restrictive cantre piece of exhaust removed and panel filter I always run it on v power or momentum 99

Yeah seem to be hard to get in touch with but I do know they advertise re-seller files via EVC for pro tuners when I was looking at buying Winols & re:the R32 -  I'm assuming they make their money more from selling those re-seller tunes re: the cba attitude?