looks even better in the pics

nice dials with blue lights

bling bling steering wheel

paintwork looks mint

and the engine whats that v9 superchager

like the rear lights whats the front INPROS

your friend must have spent a small fortune on it

i even like the exhaust its std i think with the twin small original back box

the only thing its left hooker but then all syncros r!

so well done dan what sort of cash did u pay if i can be so bold to ask

They're mk3.5 dials apparently out of a golf cabrio, yes its a v9 charger brand new he blew the old one up running a custom 13psi pulley! The exhaust is still standard but recently added back box, something i will be adding to in the future (2 cats on these). Other plans are to try and change the 4 wheel drive sustem around, ive heard mk2 rallye's had a better split so might get the diff off that or look into a haldex system with adjustable controller if its possible and i'm also toying with the idea of putting a roll cage inside, any suggestions on other mods are welcome? This isn't goin to be an everyday car, im gonna get a little run around. What i like is the car has had all the stuff you spend years on doing unless your rich like he is lol, so now i can look at mods which come after your run of mill things everyone does first, normally i dont get that far i get bored and buy something else hee hee! £5500 all in! It owes him about 20k and thats all been spent in the last 12 months so i'm more than happy to add a couple of grand on to the sale of my VR to buy this beast!

nice one dan mins an x reg aue engine totaly std for the monent need rs4 style alloys asap got a k n n on so sounds sweet full chat but std when old man driving but i think ill pass on the race until i see a man about a supercharger.

were bouts u from in southampton as i was born in fareham and me mam lives in stubbington

nice one dan mins an x reg aue engine totaly std for the monent need rs4 style alloys asap got a k n n on so sounds sweet full chat but std when old man driving but i think ill pass on the race until i see a man about a supercharger.

were bouts u from in southampton as i was born in fareham and me mam lives in stubbington

I live in woolston mate, used to work in Fareham actually. Will you be heading up to VW action? What about you patpong_pete?

hum not sure about the vr and 4motion i dont really think there is anything between the obd2 and the 4motion. but as for modding them the 4motion is better to mod over a syncro as the 4motion system is better than the syncro but its swings and roundabouts both are good cars but in my mind u get more from the newer model in safety, comfort and gadgets

me i'm london

Golf Highline1996 Met Black

BMC filter and AUDI TTs

thats it sort and sweet

i should be going Edition 38 on the last day Sunday

hope to see u guys will u be going along?

Yeah theres talk of goin e38 on sunday morning after camping at VW action. I'm up for it as long as the cars all sorted.

• 1 month later...