• 1 month later...

Looks like the cheaper of the Wigart ones, all very high quality the SS321's are the best -- I have a trade account with them if you want the full options etc but their large custom vr based ones aren't the best fit on our rhd vehicles, mods are needed.

If you are going cast, which are perfectly good and better in many respects for a daily driver, I would stick with either SPA Turbo or Rothe Motorsport/Mallon/Hansen ones.

Edited by RBPE

Looks like the cheaper of the Wigart ones, all very high quality the SS321's are the best -- I have a trade account with them if you want the full options etc but their large custom vr based ones aren't the best fit on our rhd vehicles, mods are needed.

If you are going cast, which are perfectly good and better in many respects for a daily driver, I would stick with either SPA Turbo or Rothe Motorsport/Mallon/Hansen ones.

Is this the one mate

BC0A313B-5BC0-45E9-A49A-33FC727019C9_zps

That's an SPA one, it's incredibly cheap if it is though, that's knock-off price unless it's from one of SPA's main US dealers 'cause SPA do us massive deals but you need to spend thousands of dollars on an order to get anywhere near those prices.

If you post the link i'll tell you if it'll be a proper one or not.

These are the wig ones too, it's mainly things like the mas cylinder differences and that to work around with the turbo placement with them. Next time we get someone wanting one for rhd I'll get me welder to do a rhd jig.

http://wig-art.de/Turbokruemmer--Turbo-Rohrkruemmer--Stossaufladung--Twinscroll/VW/Turbo-Rohrkruemmer-VAG-VR6-2-8l---2-9l---Twinscroll-T4-Flansch-m--2x-Tial-MV-S-WG--Anschluss---Edelstahl.html

I've put some bigger pics on the other thread to have a look at the spa mani if you want.

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/topic/47057-spa-turbo-manifolds-group-buy/