what do i do with my golf gti 8v? break or save?

This is the rot situation on the mk3 gti 8v, its no way near as bad as i have seen on the ones i have broken up. But the problem is that its a cat D or C due to it being broken into and there is much more £££ to be made from breaking it unfortunately! the exterior paintwork is very very decent in my opinion and its had a lot of love in the past. N/S rear caliper is slightly seized, wings need replacing and headlining needs to be replaced or stuck back on, simple stuff really. No rot on the boot (its the best boot i have seen to be honest). ive had the sill covers off and its not bad at all compared to most. been over the usual MOT checks and its fine. maybe rear wheel bearing needs nipping up as there is a tiny bit of play.

so what do i do? break or save? i cant make my mind up. i can do anything on a car but cant weld which is an issue! sooner or later the price will rocket as too many are being broken up now! car is standard now so not like the picture!

aaaaaaa_zps5yayhu7z.jpg

aaaa_zpswvtr3bah.jpg

a_zpsvgs2n5lg.jpg

aaa_zpskeeertqs.jpg

aaaaa_zpset7myfz5.jpg

aa_zpsjp5uoi4h.jpg

I recon so as I have been looking for a VR6 over the last six months+ , anything from £600 (for a hammered one)  to £8000 (the red one with 7k on the clocks) ,  with more getting broke up or rotting they are slowly becoming a classic.

You can still get a GTI for around the £300 mark , MOT faliure or short ticket , saw a minter a few months ago unmolested for £700 with 70k. Still kicking myself I didn't buy it and stash it away.

I  think the mk3 has loads of character & with the different models , GTI 8v , 16v , colour concept , anniversary , VR6 , highline , fans have lots of options.